Hello friends! I know kids (and adults, for that matter) aren’t always a fan of veggies, but truth be told, I’ve always been a huge fan of veggies. And this veggie pizza? Delicious veggie appetizer slam.
It’s great to make for a party or on a weekend — it’s great to munch on while watching tv or to snack on during the day. And since it includes as many fresh, raw veggies as you want to pile on it, you don’t feel as (physically and mentally) bad as you would reaching for chips or candy.
It’s simple to prepare and you can totally customize it with whatever types veggies you like. Give it a try and enjoy!
Thanks so much for stopping by! ❤️
Veggie Pizza Appetizer
Recipe adapted from allrecipes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pat crescent roll dough onto parchment paper on pan. Let stand 5 minutes. Lightly pierce dough with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dip mix. Spread this mixture on top of the cooled crust. Arrange the veggies and cheese on top of the creamed mixture. Cover and let chill. Once chilled, cut it into squares and serve.