Hey, friend. How are you? How’s your week going? 💛
So, I’ve included Fiesta Ranch Chicken on my “What We’re Eating” posts over the past few months, but I cannot — for the life of me — find a recipe of it online (though I have found some other ones when Googling “fiesta ranch chicken” that look delicious and that are on my list to try).
A couple of years ago, I was at a girl’s night and one of my friends made it for dinner. I had her text me the recipe right away. It quickly became one of my family’s absolute favorite meals!
So, here are some things I’d like you to know about Fiesta Ranch Chicken: 1) it’s super easy to make, 2) it’s one of the few things my kids will eat for leftovers, 3) the recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you want to batch cook a bunch and freeze it for later, 4) it goes great with rice. I’ve heard it also tastes yummy with noodles, but I’ve never tried it with noodles — so I can only recommend rice. Finally, 4) it does NOT win any beauty contests. Like, not even a little bit. But that’s okay, that’s okay. It has a great personality. 😉💛
Seriously — it’s so good! I hope you love it as much as we do.
Fiesta Ranch Chicken
Makes 5 to 6 servings
3 to 4 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenderloins, fresh or thawed (if frozen)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 packet of Hidden Valley’s Fiesta Ranch dip mix
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, bring the soup and cream cheese to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Once the soups and cream cheese are thoroughly combined, turn off the burner and add in the Fiesta Ranch dip mix. Stir to combine.
- Add half of the sauce to the inside of your slow cooker.
- Add in the chicken tenderloins.
- Pour the other half of the sauce on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked and still warm, take it out of the slow cooker and shred with forks or in a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Return shredded chicken to slow cooker and mix with sauce to combine.
- Serve over noodles or rice. Enjoy!
LikeLiked by 1 person